Sunday, February 24, 2013

Container Garden Success.








Photo: Container gardening is a good option for folks with limited space
top photo was on internet. no photo credit was given by publisher.

 I do container gardening. I live in an HOA that demands grass in front & back yards. SAD. SO all the photos below are some of my container garden from summer 2012. WE had bounty until the first freeze in October. HAPPY Planting & Healthy Eating! I use top soil like shown above. I use grass to cover my soil. DO NOT USE GRASS CLIPPINGS IF YOU are  POSING YOUR GRASS (chemicals). I only use natural products, nothing store bought on my grass, yard plants & container garden. All the following photos are property of HomeMadeIsEasyJennyHW. DO NOT COPY. Just enjoy. THX

 I wanted to plant veggies in this planter but the HOA denied me & told me they put chemicals on all the grass in the community. OH JOY. It's in the air  & water too.
 I had to seperate the carrots into many containers they were really good to eat.
 Green Beans. Had 24 plants total.




No comments:

Post a Comment