Recipe by goodlifeeats
- In a small bowl, combine the three fruits. Stir until evenly distributed. Set aside.
- To assemble: place 1/4 cup granola in each of 4 clear glasses (juice size or dessert dishes).
- Then, top the granola of each cup with 1/4 cup yogurt.
- Next, add two spoonfuls (soup spoon size) of fruit on top of the yogurt. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until cups are full and all the ingredients are used up, ending with fruit and coconut for a pretty presentation.
- If desired, you can add chopped macadamias on top as well.
- Enjoy immediately!