Saturday, October 19, 2013

Furniture Polish Recipe DIY

Furniture Polish HOME MADE IS EASY


Mix in a sprayer bottle:
  • 1 cup mineral oil
  • 1/2 cup lemon juice (squeezed fresh)
*Shake well and apply a small amount to a flannel cleaning rag or cleaning cloth. Spread evenly over furniture surface. Turn cloth to a dry side and polish dry.

*I use old cloth diapers and just toss them in the washer with homemade laundry soap.

~ I have furniture made in Spain from the mid 1960's. I'm picky about the polish I use. Store pruchased sprays "hurt" my little boys lungs. SO, I started using this recipe.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Info! The cause that solar systems is so famous today is that the sun is an Infinitude source of solar energy that we can depend upon. Well, not for the next minimum 3 billion years, which is how long the sun is required to live.

    Solar Panel Price in Delhi | Solar Panel in Delhi | Solar Panel Supplier in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Solar Panel generates the light energy with the help of sun rays due to photovoltaic effect in it.

    Solar Panel Price in Delhi | Solar Panel in Delhi | Solar Panel Supplier in Delhi

    ReplyDelete