Friday, August 16, 2013

Garden in a Condo Patio


photos property of  homemadeiseasy blogger. DO NOT COPY


Metal to pull in the electric from the air.....makes plants stronger, healthy and produce more.

This patio garden summer 2011 just kept growing & producing.


photos property of homemadeiseasy blogger. DO NOT COPY


Winter. We had cats that went over our fence. SO down went the tarp.
 We took tarp off first day in April and had volunteers already growing.

That would be my handsome hubby helping me with tarp and wire over tarp.
We have since moved from here and this year I tried my hand at a potted garden.
IT'S wonderful but next summer I will do ground and potted garden.


WEEDS

I don't use anything in my garden that's not organic. I value my family and their health!
I use newspaper, but ONLY the pages with black ink. Colored ink is a NO NO for your garden.
I use organic weed killer that I make myself.

I'm happy and willing to share. Just contact me on FB or here on my blog for info you want me to post.


HomeMadeEasy ~ Virginia~

No comments:

Post a Comment