Friday, August 16, 2013

Car Organizer DIY



Car Organizer using a Shoe Organizer

Car Organizer using a Shoe Organizer

I was browsing around the Dollar Store one day and I found this hanging organizer.

It could be a shoe organizer or it could be
used for whatever
 (this little picture on it has gift wrap supplies in it).

Shoe organizers are so nice. Doesn't have to be for shoes only.
Their possibilities are endless...

So I thought this would be perfect to use in my car! So many things you have to pack around when you have little ones.
I've been looking around for something to organize my car but haven't found anything that I liked unless I wanted to spend $25 or more.



I thought this will do fine for now.
 I did want to add some embellishments but since this one will go in hubby's car
he vetoed on making it cutsie.
Oh well at least the wipes are cute ;) !

1 comment: