Friday, April 19, 2013

Wedding Day Emergency Kit


PRE- WEDDING BRIDAL GIFT


A Wedding Day Emergency Kit is exactly what it sounds like: a collection of things one might need on one's wedding day.   Here's what I included in mine:


  • Bobby pins (I went with black as the bride is a raven haired beauty :)
  • Advil
  • Visine
  • Lip balm
  • Kleenex
  • Hairspray
  • Band-aids
  • Breath strips
  • Disposable toothbrushes
  • Tums
  • Tide stain stick
  • Scissors
  • Thread
  • Seam ripper
  • Safety pins
  • Q-tips (I had to remove them from the plastic case to make them fit.)









day: an emergency kit! (In a mason jar, of course!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I'm wondering if you could include a link back to my original blog post within yours. It doesn't indicate that this was my project.

    http://www.acasarella.net/2013/04/mason-jar-wedding-kit.html

    Thanks,
    Elena
    acasarella.net

    ReplyDelete