Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sausage Pizza, Veggie Pizza HOMEMADE


Sausage Pizza, Veggie Pizza HOMEMADE


My little boy's favorite sausage....
http://homemadeiseasy.blogspot.com/
&
ourfamilymemoriesblog (are the same blogger)
Less mess....less grease......whole package of sausage and it was less than 1/2" of grease. I cook them this way, in jar.....works for us.

The rolling process.....
 PLEASE DON'T COPY PHOTOS W/ CHILD OR PETS......ALL photos undercopy right...but use under rules posted on this site.


I pre-cook crust....then it's not soggy...I use spices in dough.
FOR DOUGH RECIPE "Pizza"  this blog list!


Um....this is Mommy & Daddy's.... veggies from garden. Green Bell Pepper, Yellow Pear Tomato, Cherry Tomato, Green Bean (yep, sliced thin), onion & zucchini w/ way too much cheese. I had help!


My little boy's favorite sausage....
by HIM.

Less mess....less grease......whole package of sausage and it was less than 1/2" of grease. I cook them this way, in jar.....works for us.

The rolling process.....
 PLEASE DON'T COPY PHOTOS W/ CHILD OR PETS......ALL photos under copyright ..but use under rules posted on this site.http://homemadeiseasy.blogspot.com/


I pre-cook crust....then it's not soggy...use spices in dough.


Um....this is Mommy & Daddy's.... veggies from garden. Green Bell Pepper, Yellow Pear Tomato, Cherry Tomato, Green Bean (yep, thin dough), onion & zucchini w/ way too much cheese. I had help!

PLEASE NOTE.... Pomeranian is waiting to see if Mom is going to let her be the "taste tester"...Sausage Pizza by my 7 yr old son, with AUTISM....PROUD MOMMY.
RECIPE FOR DOUGH???? LOOK UNDER PIZZA POST HERE.
http://homemadeiseasy.blogspot.com/
ALL photos under copyright use them W/ CREDIT ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment