Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mosquitoes and Garlic



Swarms of Mosquitoes on my patio led me to an old home remedy - Did you know that chopped up garlic makes mosquitoes disappear? I buy minced, dried garlic at local Fiesta grocery stores and sprinkle it around on my patio. I have to stand back as I am using it - mosquitoes will literally swarm out of your plants and bushes to get away from the smell. Works like a charm!! Going to try this next year.

Swarms of Mosquitoes on my patio led me to an old home remedy - Did you know that chopped up garlic makes mosquitoes disappear? Sprinkle minced garlic around on my patio. I have to stand back as I am using it - mosquitoes will literally swarm out of your plants and bushes to get away from the smell. Works like a charm!! Going to try this next year.

ALSO plant garlic around areas you want to keep mosquitoes away from.

holisticurve.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment