Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lunchbox Christmas Idea








For all those of you that have not tried the spring loaded cookie stamps on bread yet: It is fun, easy and worth it! They come out great and I will look for more shapes as the holidays end and the new year begins. I found these at my local Target.


We packed a chicken cold cut and lettuce sandwich Christmas tree, a Gingerbread family and strawberries. Can you spy the little Santa chocolate I hid? We also packed ice water and a drinkable yogurt.


This is a ham and cheese grilled cheese on a English muffin with pretzels and strawberries. There is also a babybel cheese with a Christmas Tree cut out and a mini Santa chocolate :)


Candy Cane sandwiches decorated with organic fruit leather, candy cane pretzels and more strawberries.












{Recipe}

4 large eggs
1 Tablespoon milk
1/2 teaspoon of cooking oil

{Instructions}

First, I scrambled the 4 large eggs with 1 tablespoon milk in a small bowl. Meanwhile I heated a small amount of oil in a medium size pan. Once the pan was hot, I added the egg and turned the heat to low. I cooked the egg until the egg was set, turned it over once and made sure it was cooked properly. I then let it cool on a cutting board and used a cookie cutter to cut the egg in shape.







http://www.mamabelly.com/search/label/christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment