Friday, March 8, 2013

Fabric Softener Lavender Homemade


I used Lavender Hair Conditioner For Fabric Softener

3 cups white vinegar
2 cups hair conditioner

  Heat vinegar in microwave in glass bowl no more than 25 seconds (you don't want to boil vinegar). 
Add hair conditioner and mix in bowl. 
DON'T shake it will foam.

 I use this on all but kitchen towels (I want them to totally absorb liquids).  
I used about 1/4 cup of the liquid softener in the last rinse cycle.
Spritz - spray bottle on wash cloth & throw in dryer.

Laundry was soft and clean. NOT a strong smell. Make stronger if you want stronger.

 I was very pleased with this recipe.

I poured in Mason Jar (what I use for everything).

You can also use vinegar with few drops of essential oil as fabric softener. 
~Home Made Is Easy~

photo: jillee
http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com







No comments:

Post a Comment