Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Container Garden Helps



Container Garden

Peas Zucchini Green Beans Tomatoes

My Container Garden (had 50) 2012


The HOA refused my request to put garden and remove grass. SO I planeted container garden for front yard. NO they were not happy, but it's not against rules!

Perfect planting area for herbs (patial sun) in front yard ----but any type of   "food" is banned from front yards by HOA rules. 
The #10 cans in the post are two-fold helps.
1. Hold young plants up against wind
2. Bring in electric from air every plant here has a "can" around it.
This garden is from May 2012.
I plant inside in March, April then put outside when frost is gone.
This garden kept us in fresh veggies until late October when frost hit.
I did take plants inside but cat & dogs helped themselves so they were happy & healthy but we didn't get more from the plants ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment